Push-Pull HONA DIN2353 L
The P series push-pull couplings are interchangeable according to ISO 7241-A and ISO 5675. These couplings are normally adopted on agricoltural implements and applications; the possible panel mounting allows to easily connect and disconnect plug and socket with one hand only. P series couplings are available with both poppet valve and ball valve; the standard thread are BSP, NPTF and metric male 24° according to DIN 2353.
- Poppet or ball valves
- Interchangeable ISO 7241-A and ISO- 5675
- Material: steel
- Poppet valve in hardened steel
- Plug in hardened steel
- Working temperatures with standard seals -20°C / +110°C
- Standard seals in nitril rubber
- Back-up ring in PTFE.
- Special features: A special valve is available on request to allow the plug to be connected in presence of residual back pressure.